Securing guests on your podcast isn’t as easy as a simple ask—you need to put a little bit of thought into it. In today’s episode, I’m sharing how to craft perfect pitches to secure guests to come on your show!
Clocking In with Haylee Gaffin is produced and brought to you by Gaffin Creative, a podcast production company for creative entrepreneurs. Learn more about our services at Gaffincreative.com, plus you’ll also find resources, show notes, and more for the Clocking In Podcast.
Insider’s Tip to Book Certain Guests (1:34)
How to Reach Guests You Want to Pitch (2:00)
- Brainstorm guests you want on your show
- Warm them up to your brand
- Build your pitch for each guest 9
Building Your Perfect Pitch (2:55)
- Why do they benefit from coming on your show?
- How would your audience benefit from this guest?
- Pitch your topic.
- Thank them for their time.
- Do your research!
Finding The Best Place to Pitch Your Guest (5:17)
- Website Contact or Speaking Page
- Follow the path on their site
- Avoid pitching directly on social media
- Follow their directions!
Give Your Guest Time (6:36)
- Two week follow up
Be Genuine (8:42)