Podcast Producer & Strategist
Ongoing podcast production
When you sign on to work with Gaffin Creative, we’re developing podcast plans and strategies to grow your business and drive traffic to your website. With each of our podcast clients, we will prioritize an SEO Strategy, create realistic podcast goals, and encourage freedom in your brand and voice.
In order to develop this strategy and give each of our clients the commitment and attention they deserve, we work in an ongoing capacity with our clients and work ahead by 1-3 weeks. We offer packages that range from basic editing to podcast management to full strategy to best serve you where you are on your podcast journey.
“Haylee is a dream of a podcast producer. As opposed to many others out there, I can tell from the work she produces that she is listening so attentively and giving each piece of the podcast the attention it deserves. I love how knowledgeable she is, and how easily she can navigate any hiccups that arise in the tech of it all! Most importantly, Haylee has the trait that we all want when growing our teams; she cares as much about your “baby” (your podcast) as you do, and it shows in the quality of her work.”
– Laylee Emadi, host of So, Here’s the Thing
Podcast MAnagement & Strategy
While podcast editing the start of the signature service we offer, we pride ourselves on handling the full management of your show. Not only can you rely on us for your editing, but we can handle so many other tasks associated with your podcast management. Each of our clients will receive a basic monthly report of their podcast stats, along with a quarterly planning call where we discuss your podcast content and plans for the upcoming quarter.
Our packages begin at $500/month for weekly episodes.
Build Your Own Podcast Package
Once we’ve chatted about your podcast’s needs, you’ll receive a podcast package brochure where you’ll build your own package.
Step 1. Start with the base package:
- Podcast editing of one weekly episode with intro, outro, and ads with limit of 45 minutes per episode (additional $3/recorded minute over)
- Written 3-5 sentence description/summary of podcast content for players.
- Upload/Schedule in Podcast Host and Blog Post
- Automated Transcript for Blog Post
- Basic reporting of downloads.
- Quarterly podcast content planning meeting.
Step 2: Add Your Preferred Services
- Blog Style Show Notes w/ Search Optimization & Time Stamps
- Blog Graphics
- Square Social Media Graphics
- Pinterest & IG Story Graphics
- Social Media Scheduling
- Advanced Transcript
- Solo Episode Research & Scripting
- Guest Sourcing & Pitching
- Guest Communication
- Customized/Advanced Reporting
- Additional Miscellaneous Hours