About Podcast Launch Kit
Have you Googled yourself into information overwhelm when it comes to launching a podcast by yourself?
Maybe you’re stuck asking yourself:
- Which step comes first?
- How much does podcasting cost?
- How do I record by myself?
- How do I set up interviews?
- Can I edit with free software?
- How much money should I be investing in gear?
- How am I supposed to understand all of this terminology?
- How much of a time commitment is required to host a podcast?
- How do I come up with podcast content every week? Will I run out of ideas?
I created this online podcast course to eliminate information overwhelm and take you from idea to launch in just a few weeks. It includes over five hours of video content and worksheets to guide you through the process.
The course is self-paced, so you can complete it as quickly as one week or stretch it out over several weeks. I recommend working through it in under six weeks so that you can put your new knowledge into action right away. However, in life gets busy, you can access the course for one year. This course is all about making your dream podcast launch realistic and attainable with your schedule.
Who is Podcast Launch Kit For?
Most of my one-on-one podcast clients are business owners who want to use their podcasts to build their businesses. However, Podcast Launch Kit is perfect for any type of podcast. Whether you want to host a solo podcast, launch a podcast with your best friend, or bring on a new guest every week, you can utilize the tools I give you in Podcast Launch Kit.
If you aren’t sure what kind of podcast you want to launch yet, the podcast planning module will help you brainstorm the perfect idea.
Why Choose Podcast Launch kit?
Out of all the online podcast courses out there, why choose this one? Here are the perks:
- You get exclusive access to my proven podcast launch strategy
- It’s the perfect solution for first-time DIY podcasters
- You can work through it at your own pace
- It’s cost-effective and includes a realistic podcast budgeting guide
- You can access the course for a year
- It’s jam-packed with all of the helpful information you need, and none of the confusing details you don’t need
- You can brainstorm, plan, and learn how to produce your own podcast all in one course
- Includes brainstorming and content planning worksheets
- At the end of the course, you have everything you need to hit record and launch your dream podcast
Three Payments of
MEET YOUR PODCAST INSTRUCTOR
If you’ve been thinking about taking the DIY route to launch a podcast, you’ve come to the right place.
After working on many different podcasts since 2017, I realized how beneficial a podcast can be for entrepreneurs (both on the listening side and the hosting side). I wanted to be able to help business owners just like you launch the podcast of their dreams, even if they wanted to take the DIY route!
Today, I host and produce my own podcast, Clocking In With Haylee Gaffin (link), a to-the-point podcast about entrepreneurship. I also help my one-on-one podcast clients plan, launch, and produce their dream podcasts using my proven podcasting strategy. From brainstorming content to working with sponsors, I love guiding my clients through every part of the podcasting process.
Now, I want to share my expertise with you in an easy-to-use podcast course! I know that everyone has different goals, ideas, and schedules, so a self-paced course may be a better option than one-on-one coaching. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m not here for you. I have dozens of podcasting resources to help you get started, and I’m always here to answer questions.
I can wait to help you launch your dream podcast through Podcast Launch kit!
Q: How long will I have access to the course?
A: You’ll have lifetime access to the course.
Q: Do I have to be a business owner to take this course?
A: Absolutely not! While much of the podcast launch strategy is business-based, you’ll still learn how to plan, produce, and launch any type of podcast in this course.
Q: Will I learn how to edit in this course?
A: Yes, I’m introducing you to the beginner podcast editing program, Garageband.
Q: Will I incur other expenses when purchasing this course?
A: In order to start a podcast you will need to pay for the podcast hosting and I highly encourage investing in gear. We’ll cover these expenses in the course.
Q: How long will it take me to get through this course?
A: While there are 5+ hours of video content in this course, expect to spend time brainstorming and completing the included worksheets.